As I began the module in the
first, the main focus was to learn how to use the various technological
platforms to manage the learning process. Actually, during the 11 weeks that I
was studying, I learnt several things. I gained both learning and personal
experience that will indeed help me in my endeavor to adventure into the world.
During the 11 weeks I learnt that it is not easy to learn and teach a foreign
language. It has several challenges that need focus and determination in order
to achieve your objective at the end of the period of teaching/study. In the
first week, the entire learning process practice as well as the use of
different handles for instance Moodle. The introduction to the use of Moodle
was very fun and created an interactive and positive model. Actually, the use
of this technique ensured that we understood one another in the process of
learning about digital technology. The instructor was able to connect everybody
to the platform easily.
The learning process gave me
adequate experience that allowed me to outline the program for the 11 weeks and
utilized the weeks effectively. The first week was basically an indication
week; however I was able to learn about the Moodle which is a beauty of online
platform. This is an essential platform in creating the courses and
concentrated on collaborative and interaction development contents. Some of the
topics that I studied from first week to eleventh week include the following
Moodle, Educational Technology, SLA & Technology, The Digital Natives
Debate, CALL applications, PLEs &
VLEs, Learning Online, Learning Online /LL, Social Web and Virtual Worlds. All
these topics were studied in accordance to their order and I was able to
benefit greatly. As a result, I gained both learning and personal experience. I am sure that with this program and my
dedication to that I will be able to gain more experience on digital technology
in language teaching.
No comments:
Post a Comment